Cure-fit a Bengaluru based start-up and it operates in the space of Fitness and mental wellbeing.
Founded In : 2016
- Ankit Nagori (Earlier Working with Flipkart)
- Mukesh Bansal (Entrepreneur & Investor – Also founded Myntra)
Delivery Model: Both online and Offline
Curefit Total Aap Download: 5M+ with 4.4 Start ratings. On play store
Curefit has 4 different offerings;
- Cult.fit : This is for physical fitness.
- Eat.fit: Grocery & Food items.
- Mind.Fit: For mental health.
- Care.fit: For appointment with Doctors and Physicians.
CultSport is the sportswear devision of cure.fit, launched in Sep, 2019.
Ankit Nagori: Holds an engineering degree from IIT, Guwahati, Founded and worked as an editor at Youthpad (a social media startup). He left youth pad and joined Flipkart in 2010, worked there for 6 years and at various role (Says his Linkedin profile)and left Flipkart in 2016 to start his own start up cure.fit.
Mukesh Bansal: Known for founding Myntra, and making it a youth’s one stop clothing shopping destination. He is known as a brand creator. He joined hands with Ankit Nagori and co-founded cure.fit in 2016. Mr. Mukesh is the serving CEO of cure.fit.
Total Funding received;
Till date cure.fit has raised a funding of $404.6 M, in 9 rounds of fundings. (Crunchbase data)
Till now Cure.fit has acquired 6 companies.
Company name being;
- FitnessFirst India Pvt Ltd.
- Kristys Kitchen
- The tribe fitness club.