Entrepreneurship as a career – These days a lot of people are opting for this journey.
It is emerging as really one of the most sought out career choices.
The rise in the internet and digital platforms has made it easy;
=> To dream,
=> To Execute,
=> To achieve.
And, the best part about it is;
1. You can be in the most remote part of a country, yet sale your offering to the globe.
2. You can start with minimal investment and yet you can achieve many things.
3. You may not be ready, yet learn and grow.
Before we tell you what to do to become an entrepreneur,
I have a few questions for you;
Why do you want to become an entrepreneur?
- Is it because you want to be your own boss?
- Is it because you want to add value to peoples lives?
- Are you a problem solver?
- Are you inspired by someone’s lifestyle?
- Do you think it’s an easy way to be rich?
Do you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Do you have a product/service idea?
- Can you make it viable?
- Are you a risk-taker?
- Can you cope with failure, and rise back?
- Can you listen to NOOOOOOOOOOOOOs and smile and get back to the next call?
- Can you work for hours on a thing and scrap it and re-start?
Do these things;
- Start reading a book.
- Write your product/service idea.
- Learn to write a business plan, and create a business plan around your product or service.
- Find a mentor.
- Create your MVP.
- Choose a business partner, do not swim alone. Entrepreneurship is an ocean, you need a partner to sail you through.
- Start networking with people who can help you grow.
- Create realistic goals, and try to break it in small parts.
- Be coachable.
These are a few basic things which you can do to start shaping your career as an entrepreneur.
All the very best.