This article is for you if you are feeling depressed.
Let me tell you this first.
You are fine…
You are absolutely fine.
It’s just a tiny little phase of your life.
It will pass – SOON.
If you want this phase to pass.
And, I believe you – You want it to go.
Lets me try and see, how I can help you?
First of all…
You say you are suffering from “SEVERE DEPRESSION”.
Let me tell you one thing.
You need to find out your symptoms first.
Depression starts with the feeling (NOT SO HAPPY ONES)
How are you feeling? – RIGHT NOW.
- Unable to sleep.
- Sudden breathlessness.
- Anxiety stroke.
- Worthless. (Feeling -[STRONGLY])
- Any guilt.
- Feeling of hopelessness.
- Loss of interest.
- Unable to concentrate.
There can be others as well.
Tell me what symptoms do you have.
Okay ——-> DO NOT TELL ME “WRITE IT DOWN ON A PAPER”.
Write it, because you need clarity.
You need to name it.
It’s all about knowing it first.
Now write it.
Good, how many symptoms did you write.
or 4, — 5
or more than 5.
Now. What if I tell you?
It does not matter how many symptoms you have.
Trust me it does not matter.
Do you know one thing?
Please Read things (Whatever I am writing) carefully.
In this world – If you are responsible for something then that is;
Rest all, will take care of itself – if – You are doing good.
So stop now.
- Stop worrying about the world.
- Stop worrying about a lost opportunity.
- Stop crying about anything that you are crying.
- Stop blaming yourself, anything that ever happened “YOU WERE NOT THE ONLY ONE TO BE BLAMED”.
I want you to say this to yourself.
- I am loveable.
- I am capable of.
- I am acceptable.
- I love myself, and I am OK.
Just tell this to yourself.
Do you have a mirror near you?
Stand in front of it.
And say it.
Say it loudly.
while saying it, – You may…
- Cry (If, yes do it at your loudest voice)
- Laugh (If, yes do it at your loudest voice)
- Shout (If, yes do it at your loudest voice)
Let the emotion come out.
Do not try to stop it.
Accept your emotion.
If you are feeling sad, it’s okay.
Who told you that this world is a fairyland and that you will be happy every single moment?
That the world is responsible to make you happy.
Hold on. It’s you.
It’s you who is responsible to make yourself happy.
You feel anxious, – But for what?
What makes you feel anxious?
- Is it your action?
- Is it your failure?
- Is it your guilt?
Or, anything else.
What makes you feel like this.
Take a glass of water, and sip it – Slowly – slowly.
And, find out
Of your reason for feeling anxiety.
Are you feeling worthless?
Is this the reason?
Let me guess what would have happened.
- You failed in any exam.
- You could not clear an interview.
- Your guy/girl (YOU THOUGHT) left you.
- You got cheated by your family/friends/loved ones.
- You got molested.
- You lost all of your money.
- You could not pay your EMI and lost the possession.
- You are thrown out of your job.
I mean what?
Okay, leave it….
Tell me one thing.
Are you still breathing?
Can you get what you have lost?
Can you create something better than what you have lost?
SO do it no.
LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING LOUD AND CLEAR.
You have all the rights to be happy.
And, to be happy all that you need is “YOU”.
Find that HOPE.
HOPE is the only thing that keeps us moving.
A hope that;
- You will get better with every single passing day.
- You will get back what you have lost.
- You will achieve far better things in life.
- You will surpass your competition.
- You will be able to bring a smile on other people’s face.
- You will do all that you are unable to do right now.
I can write and write and write and make you cry.
But, who so ever you are.
You need more.
Look, I can tell you one thing from my experience.
Your past certainly has an impact on your present, but only – IF YOU WANT IT TO IMPACT.
It takes time to let go of the symptoms.
But it’s all on you.
Okay, tell me one thing.
What happens if you stop taking a shower for days, months – or years?
Reason can be anything.
But you stop doing it.
Now, after a few months if you want to take shower (Again reason can be anything).
How easy will it be for you to take your 1st shower and then 2nd and then 3rd and then daily?
It’s not going to be immediately right.
You will fail but if you are consistent and committed to taking shower daily you will take it.
THE WAY IT’S IMPORTANT TO CLEAN OUR BODY.
in the same way.
IT’S IMPORTANT TO CLEAN OUR MIND.
Do it regularly.
And you will be happy.
That’s all from me.
Hope it helps you.