There is a myth that the more the likes, the more money a Facebook page makes.
I do not think its like/likes that monetise your Facebook page.
Having said that,
Likes of your Facebook page does say a few things;
- You have really worked hard on your page.
- If your likes are real people, then they engage with your page.
- If they engage, it means you are adding some value in their life cycle.
Now, this is true, only when they are real people and not bots.
Now the question comes,
What monetises a Facebook page?
Let’s see what you can do to monetise your Facebook page;
- If you are a start-up/business founder, do have a personal Facebook business page.
- Create a separate page for your business.
- Focus on creating a personal brand by adding quality content on your personal Facebook business page.
- Post valuable content on both pages.
- Create a landing page for your product/service.
- Use Facebook ads. to promote your landing page.
- Do A/B testing, and create multiple ad sets.
- Focus on ad sets giving more result.
- Increase your budget to reach to more and more people.
- Use Facebook re-target marketing to make sure to tap every left out traffic.
- Follow traffic for at least 30 days.
- Facebook pays, but do not focus on like.
Efforts on Facebook pay, all that you need to do is to focus on creating value and attracting the right target market.
Focus on a few things;
- Keep posting valuable content.
- Keep investing at least 20% of your revenue back on Facebook ads.
- If you do not know how to run Facebook ads than learn it. Do not try it on your own, you may end up wasting your money.